Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes
- It’s 6 of small-medium potatoes.
- You need 1 half of red onion.
- You need 6 of pats of butter.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Slice red onion julienne style, mince garlic, and finely chop parsley..
- Next, Wash potatoes and place them each onto their own piece of foil. (about 6×6 inches or enough to wrap the whole potato when finished) Then, slice each potato hasselback style, not quite all the way through..
- Finally, using 1 pat of butter for each potato, push the butter, bit by bit in between each slice in the potatoes. After that push a piece of onion in between each slice also. This will hold them open a bit to add your herbs and spices. Then, season to taste with salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. Add the minced garlic and chopped parsley evenly to each potato as well..
- Finally, top each potato with a shake or two of grated parmesan. Wrap tightly in foil. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Serve with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or even as a Snack! Enjoy with a dollop of sour cream or your favorite potato toppings!.