Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless).
You can cook Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless) using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless)
- You need 2 cup of Maida.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2+ 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 6-8 of Walnut pieces, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of hot chocolate powder (optional).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk (lukewarm).
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Milk Powder.
- You need of For Decorating.
- Prepare As needed of Choco Chips.
- You need As required of Silver Sprinklers.
- Prepare as required of Gems.
- It’s As required of Dark compound Chocolate.
- You need as needed of White compound Chocolate.
- It’s of For greasing.
- You need as required of Oil or butter.
Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless) step by step
- Add 2 cup of maida in mixing bowl and sieve..
- Add 2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, 1-2 tsp hot chocolate powder, pinch of salt. Mix and sieve..
- Meanwhile, heat a Kadhai, add one cup of salt in it and spread it with the help of spoon or spatula. And place the stand in it. (As shown in the pic) Important Note : Cover it with the lid and Preheat the kadhai at least for 10 mins on medium high flame..
- Now in a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup lukewarm milk, brown sugar, instant coffee powder, butter and mix very well..
- Now start adding dry flour mixture into wet mixture in small portions. Add 1/3 cup curd and mix..
- Now add chopped walnuts, choco chips. Add milk to make the right consistency of the mixture. Add baking soda and mix well..
- Grease the cake tin with butter or oil. Dust the flour and spread evenly. Remove the excess flour. Add the cake mixture in cake tin then place it in preheated Kadhai carefully and cover it with lid. let it cook on medium low flame for about 30-45 mins or till done..
- Check the cake, with help of toothpick or knife if it comes out clean that means it's ready. Turn off the flame. Let it cool down..
- Now melt the dark compound Chocolate pieces and add some milk or butter. Now when the Chocolate is hot and melted, Spread melted choco mixture on cake. Sprinkle some gems, choco chips and sprinklers of your choice..
- Your delicious & soft Chocolate Walnut Cake is ready to eat..
recipe by Raveena Khanna (@eat.me.drink.mee) @cookpad