French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes.
You can have French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare of French Vanilla Cake Mix.
- You need of Strawberries.
- Prepare of King Chocolate Bar.
- It’s of Cold Milk.
- You need of Confectionary Sugar.
French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Mix cake mix up as directed on box, bake in cupcake pan. When done while letting cool, begin next step..
- Puree strawberries so there are no chunks left, mix sugar and milk with strawberries in a bowl large enough to fit cupcake top..
- Shave full bar of chocolate using a vegetable peeler, put chocolate shavings in another bowl or plate big enough for cupcake top. (The larger the chocolate shavings you want the harder you push on chocolate while shaving).
- Dip cupcake in strawberry icing mix and then dip in chocolate shavings. Then put directly in refrigerator or enjoy. Keep left overs in fridge as icing is thin..