Creamy Potato Apple Salad. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook them. Potato salad is very simple to make. With a few tricks, you'll be making it like a pro in no time.
This type of salad is quite different from the one with a creamy base, but. Oh, all my grilling dreams would come true! But back to the Creamy Potato Salad: please feel free to customize the vegetables (sometimes I add carrots!) and/or amount of mayo in the recipe to your likings. You can make Creamy Potato Apple Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Apple Salad
- It’s 2 of Fuji apples, sliced to bite size.
- You need 1 stalk of (w/ or w/o leaves) Celery, minced.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley, minced.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes, boiled & peeled.
- You need 1 of sml can Pineapple triangles, drained.
- It’s 1 box of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 of square packet mayonnaise, ladies choice.
- It’s 1 of carrot, diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion, garnish cut (optional).
Put the potatoes into a large salad bowl, add the vinaigrette dressing, and toss gently while the potatoes are still warm. Add the celery, onion, and apples to the potatoes. This one, much like my loaded baked potato soup, comes out thick and creamy without an ounce of cream in the recipe! This potato salad recipe has apples in the mix for a bit of sweetness and a lot of crunch.
Creamy Potato Apple Salad instructions
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size slices, as well as the apples. Peel if desired..
- Mix together: apples, potatoes and pineapple. Add mayo and cream. Mix well until it fully covers all..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of celery, parsely or green onion and carrots for color. Mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
This recipe is sponsored by Jazz Apples. Did you know that potato salad isn't only for summer BBQs? This creamy apple fruit salad is definitely going to be one of my go-to fruit salad recipes from now on. You get those perfectly crisp sweet apples, a light tartness from the dried cranberries, just the right amount of rich creaminess from the dressing and finally that wonderful crunch from the walnuts. Learn how to make Creamy Potato-Apple Soup.