Choco-walnut biscuit cake. A no-bake cake made with crushed biscuits, bitter chocolate and milk, with the addition of walnuts. Ideal for a tea time treat for all the family and it is. Everybody love no-bake desserts as they are easy and quick to prepare, perfect for those moments whenever you want something sweet but don't feel like turning on the oven.
Sweet or salty biscuit chocolate cake, you can get them all!. Enriched with exotic chocolates, this mouthwatering cake is garnished with chunks of crunchy walnuts on the top and chocolate syrups by the sides. Order this tempting choco-walnut cake to brighten your special occasions or simply send this to your dear ones to make their life happier. You can have Choco-walnut biscuit cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco-walnut biscuit cake
- Prepare 30-35 of chocolate Bourbon biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of coffee concoction.
- You need 2 Tsp of cocoa.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chocolate chips.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of eno.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 8 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 of th cup walnuts.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate sauce (topping).
- You need as required of Coloured sprinklers.
Our chocolate biscuit cake couldn't be easier thanks to its no-bake method. Super easy No Bake Choco-Nutty Biscuit cake is ready. Tags: chocolate biscuit cake, chocolate biscuit cake mymagicpan, digestive biscuits cake, fridge cake, No Bake biscuit cake, no bake biscuit pudding, No Bake Choco-Nutty. Choco Walnut Cake – Diamond Bakery.
Choco-walnut biscuit cake instructions
- Prepare a coffee concoction by boiling 1/2 tsp coffee in 1/4th cup water. Cool it down and keep aside..
- Meanwhile grind biscuits to fine powder and take out in a big mixing bowl..
- Add sugar, cocoa, milk, coffee concoction, walnuts and chocolate chips in it. Mix it well..
- Add vanilaa essence and eno. Mix. Pour the batter into greased microwave safe glass bowl with butter paper in bottom. Tap it lightly to remove air bubbles..
- Cook at full power at microwave setting for 5 minutes or until done in a preheated microwave..
- Check with toothpick. Do not take out immediately from microwave as it might sink. Leave for 2-3 minutes inside and then take out..
- Spread Chocolate sauce on top if you wish to. Though this cake tastes very yummy without it too. Add coloured sprinklers and enjoy!.
recipe by Go Boundless with Ayushi @cookpad
The best Chocolate Walnut Cake loaded with walnuts and cocoa from the house of Diamond Bakery of Pune. Choco Chip Biscuits is the most loved cookies ranging all age groups. By tarun laxkar in Cooking Cake. In this instructable I will show you how to make scrumptious chocos biscuit cake with the help of pressure cooker and the main thing in this dessert is that we can make it without using eggs and we need very few ingridients to bake it. I know we are trying to give up the sweet taste and sweet foods, but every now and again we These chocolate and walnut keto fudge squares are really quick to make and incredibly simple.