No Bake Blueberry Biscuit Cake.
You can have No Bake Blueberry Biscuit Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Blueberry Biscuit Cake
- It’s of Nutri choice Digestive biscuit.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of Blueberry fruit filling.
- It’s of Cookie cream chocolate bar (Hershey).
- You need of Non dairy whipping cream.
- You need of corn syrup.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of glazed cherries for garnish.
- Prepare of mint leaves.
No Bake Blueberry Biscuit Cake step by step
- Take 100 gms of Nutri choice Digestive biscuits and make into pieces. Grind the biscuits into powder in a mixer grinder..
- Transfer biscuit powder into a bowl and add melted butter and mix well. Line a parchment paper in a cake tin and fill the base evenly as shown. Level the base biscuit mixture with the help of a katori.
- Arrange cookie cream milk chocolate bar above the biscuit base as shown..
- Fill in Blueberry fruit Filling in the centre of the empty space. Fill the space evenly as shown..
- In a non grease bowl,add non dairy whipping cream and whip to soft peaks. To it add corn syrup and whip until it combines well with the whipped cream. Corn starch helps to stabilize cream well..
- Add in vanilla extract and mix gently. Make pieces of biscuits (100 gms) as shown and mix well. Finally add Blueberry fruit Filling and gently mix until all the ingredients are mixed well..
- The Biscuit blueberry cake mix is ready. Fill the mixture to the brim of the cake tin and level the surface..
- Cover the biscuit cake with a cling film and freeze it overnight for 8 to 9 hours..
- Remove the cling wrap and garnish with glazed cherries,mint leaves and blueberry fruit Filling. No bake Blueberry Biscuit is ready to devour..
recipe by Jayanthy Asokan @cookpad