Chicken and Potato Soup. Everyone loves chicken soup, potato soup, and cheese, right? Why not combine them into a cheesy chicken potato soup, as in this recipe? Pour chicken broth and water over the potato mixture.
We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! I honestly didn't even want to think about food this last weekend with Thanksgiving leftovers still in the fridge. Some might want to call this Creamy Chicken Potato Soup a chowder because it has potatoes in it. You can cook Chicken and Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Soup
- You need 1 lb of cubed cooked chicken.
- You need 1 of serving Little Extra Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 of carrots small dice.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks small dice.
- You need 2 of small russet potatoes small dice.
- It’s 1 TBS of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Poultry Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper TT.
I've learned that people are really particular about. Chicken and Potato Chowder – Just like mom's comforting chicken noodle soup, but it's even creamier and loaded with cheesy goodness! I could always use a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Any time I serve this thick comforting soup, I'm asking for the recipe.
Chicken and Potato Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to 5 or 6 quart stock pot..
- Bring to rolling boil. Simmer for 45-60 minutes.
Because it is loaded with chunks of potatoes and chicken, no one suspects that it's low in fat. -Carla Reid of Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Combine diced potatoes, carrots, celery and onions with chicken broth in a pot and season with salt and pepper. I simply adore this chicken potato soup. It's one of those really simple all-rounder comfort food recipes that easy to make and tastes great. So simple, that all you really need to do is throw everything into a big pot and let it simmer away while you retreat back to your cozy sofa to watch your favorite Netflix.