Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰. Mash the bananas and chop the dates. Stir into the cake mix with the walnuts. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
Turn them into this Banana Coffee Cake. And don't skip out on the honey glaze – it totally makes this breakfast cake! This Banana Coffee Cake recipe comes from a new-ish cookbook to my collection – Big Bad Breakfast. You can make Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰
- You need 1 Cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 of Over ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar or sweetness depends on the banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of powder sugar.
And I'm not going to do a formal review. Honey Glazed Walnuts are the perfect sweet and crunchy addition to any salad. These are especially perfect for those. In just a quick simmer, you'll have tasty pan-fried bananas caramelized in honey with a dash of cinnamon.
Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰 instructions
- First take a blender add bananas,sugar, vanilla essence and oil and blend it well to make a smooth paste..
- Now sieve all dry ingredients and gradually add in a banana mixture.And further add walnuts and fold gently all well..
- Transfer the batter in to the greased cake mould using butter paper too.And tap it twice..
- Now preheat the wok for 10 minutes and cook the batter for 35 to 40 minutes at low flame using lid..
- After cool down properly demould the cake.Now make some holes on the top of the cake and drizzle some honey.And sprinkle powder sugar on the top of it.And again drizzle some honey.Our yummy delicious honey banana Walnut cake is ready to serve.Enjoy 🥰😍👌👍.
recipe by Payal Thakur @cookpad
Enjoy as a clean treat or place on top of your favorite Greek yogurt or protein pancakes. Honey Walnut Banana Bread Recipe- Using oats and honey to make the banana bread super moist and delicious. My mom's made banana bread for as long as I can remember. Theres just something about the texture that's really off putting to me. Banana cake may sound like a humble thing, but the way we make it, the cake is a milestone all of its own!