Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash. This smoked & stuffed pork loin brings the perfect amount of melty brie cheese to the table, and is complimented by bacon and pineapple bits. A pork loin roast is brined for hours, tied around a stuffing of apples, spinach, and walnuts, then roasted to perfection. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table.
These easy baked dumplings are stuffed with an irresistible pumpkin-cream cheese filling and topped with brown sugar. Pork tenderloins are much smaller and leaner than the larger loin cuts and will cook more quickly. Pork tenderloin is best cooked quickly, while pork loin benefits from a longer, slower time. You can cook Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash
- It’s of For the loin.
- It’s 1 of whole pork loin about 3 lbs.
- Prepare 8 Oz of brie cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of heavy cream.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 lb of shaved deli ham.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, ground mustard, and white pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of For the squash.
- Prepare 1 of lg butternut squash.
- It’s 1/4 cup of blanched slivered almonds.
- You need 8 Oz of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each, cinnamon and allspice.
Porchetta: Stuffed and Rolled Italian Pork Roast. Place in a large heavy duty resealable plastic bag or baking dish just large enough to hold it. This stuffed pork tenderloin recipe is to die for with all the flavors of fall! I'm always super intimidated by stuffed pork tenderloin but after making this bourbon fig and blue cheese one a few years I stuffed red kiri squash cut in quarters with the remainder of the stuffing and baked them.
Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash step by step
- Split squash in half. Remove seeds and pulp. Place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake at 400 until squash is tender when poked with a fork.
- Wash and dry pork loin. Place on a large cutting board. Carefully cut and roll the loin out. You are trying to turn it into a large flat piece of meat. Pound out with a mallet to even out the thickness..
- Sprinkle with salt, mustard, and white pepper to taste.
- Remove the white outside layer of the brie cheese. Mush it with a fork in a mixing bowl. Add cream and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to soften brie..
- Mix well after that. Cheese should end up creamy. Add swiss, garlic, and green onions..
- Spread over the pork evenly..
- Lay the slices of deli ham over the top. Roll meat up into a roll. Tie every two inches with butcher twine..
- Place in a baking dish. Mix panko and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise over rolled pork loin. Pour panko mix over that. Press in to the pork so it sticks to the mayo well. Cover loin evenly..
- Place in oven at 400. When squash is done remv and let cool..
- Place almonds in a dry pan. Over medium low heat, toast almonds until browned. Place in a blender and blend well..
- In a bowl, mix the almonds and the rest of the squash ingredients..
- When squash is cooled, use a spoon to scoop out the squash meat. Leave a thin layer around the skin..
- Mix the squash meat with the rest of the stuffing ingredients. Refill the squash with mixture. Bake again, only long enough to warm up filling..
- Bake pork until internal temp reaches 160. Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Slice pork, plate it with a piece of squash. There will be goodies on the bottom of the baking dish. Scoop a little up and top pork with it. I served with rice pilaf. Enjoy..
recipe by wingmaster835 @cookpad
This cranberry-rosemary stuffed pork tenderloin recipe looks gorgeous with the cranberry- and Roast the pork, turning twice, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the The final product was tasty but much like a ham taste and a pinkier color like ham. Glazed Baked Ham w/ Rum-Raisin Sauce. Boneless pork loin (different than a pork tenderloin ), is a budget-friendly and lean cut of meat that produces the most succulent and flavorful pork roast. It is a great cut of meat that comes with a thin layer of fat on top. Once roasted , it has a crispy top and a juicy interior that is simply irresistible.