Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀. I was asked if I could make these and what do you know I did! It's also like having all of your potato dreams come true at once: these potatoes have the crispy edges of your favorite french fries, but with middles as creamy as. They are no mere side dish!
The seasoned potatoes turn out crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Check out their website to see the full recipe, and then learn the signs that go along with the recipe so that you can teach the signs to your family as you are making and enjoying these delicious baked potatoes! Ben and Mike are making, literally the best baked potato you've ever tried. You can cook Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀
- You need 4 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon unless you want lots of bacon then double it to 8.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack or cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chives.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
We're not joking – these guys are delicious. Arrange the potatoes in a baking tray and insert the garlic in between the slits. Then drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Simple to make, this recipe uses fun purple potatoes for a colorful presentation.
Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking sheet or line it with foil..
- Wash potatoes and slice potatoes crosswise about 1/8” apart going 3/4 of the way down the potato. Add butter slices in between cuts and season with salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Place bacon in a skillet and cook u til desired crispness, then chop up..
- Bake uncovered 45 min to 1 hour until outsiders are slightly browned and inside is tender. Top with shredded cheese and bake additional 5 minutes until it’s melted. Remove from oven and top with your cooked bacon bits, chives and sour cream..
Think holiday roast, date night steak, or Easter ham. Baked potatoes can be incredibly simple and delicious, but they can be incredibly bland and boring, too. No matter how fully loaded a plain baked potato may be, there's still an expanse of unspectacular spud beneath. Luckily, it's a problem that can be tackled in two relatively easy steps. Baked potatoes are a dinner time staple, but they can get boring.