Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF.
You can cook Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF
- It’s of pear, peeled,cored and grated.
- You need of small handful blackberries.
- You need of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare of maple syrup – maybe a little less if the fruit is super-sweet.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of buckwheat flour.
- You need of ground Almonds.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground Cardamom.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of walnuts.
Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour ground almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix until combined. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for 40-50 minutes..
- Once it’s baked, leave to cool for 10-15 mins in the tin (or it collapses…) and then on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad