Chocolate chip cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask? First of all this recipe perfectly combines the. You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/2 C of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 C of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 C of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Cup of chocolate chips.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. A twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie.
Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..
Double up on the HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that's boring as hell. What I wanted was a chewy in the middle, delectable. A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month.