Cadbury Hot Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Cadbury Hot Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cadbury Hot Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of Maida.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Curd.
- Prepare of Sugar powder.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Hot chocolate powder.
- You need of Milk chocolate.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Dark chocolate.
- You need of Cadbury Dairy Milk Shots.
- It’s of Edible sliver powder.
Cadbury Hot Chocolate Cake step by step
- Take a bowl put oil, sugar powder,curd and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now strain maida,baking powder and baking soda and mix them.
- Now add milk and mix it up to make smooth batter.
- Now transfer the cake mixture to greased mold.
- Take a kadhai and place a wire stand in it and cover it up with lid and preheat for 8-10 minutes.
- Now place the cake mold in the kadhai and bake it for 35 minutes till cake is done.
- Take a bowl put whipped cream and whisk it well.
- Now add hot chocolate powder and mix again.
- Cut cake in two layers.
- Brush the layers with sugar syrup and put hot chocolate cream mixture on the base (First) layer and spread evenly.
- Now place second layer of cake and brush it with sugar syrup and put hot chocolate cream mixture again and spread evenly.
- Now sprinkle grated chocolate all over it it and at the sides too.
- Now take a bowl put 1/4cup dark chocolate and 2 tbsp hot whipped cream and 1 tbsp melted butter and mix them well.
- Now Arrange dark chocolate mixture on top of the cake making small round shapes of it (as shown in the picture for decoration) and then place Dairymilk chocolate shots on top of the mixture and then sprinkle silver powder on center of the cake to give it a final touch.
- Cadbury Hot Chocolate Cake Is Ready!.
recipe by Ruchi Chopra @cookpad