Vickys Halloween Bloodshot Eyeball Truffles GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Halloween Bloodshot Eyeball Truffles GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Bloodshot Eyeball Truffles GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of double cream / coconut cream.
- It’s of plain dark chocolate broken into squares, my recipe is linked below.
- Prepare of milk chocolate, I use Moo-Free brand.
- You need of flavouring such as orange or mint extract.
- Prepare of vegan white chocolate broken into squares, see my recipe link below.
- Prepare of food colourings for the eyes iris's or smarties sweets.
- Prepare of ready roll fondant icing, most store bought brands are 'accidently' vegan.
- You need of writing icing in red and black.
Vickys Halloween Bloodshot Eyeball Truffles GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Heat the cream with your chosen flavouring in a pan. When it starts to bubble take it off the heat.
- Add the plain and milk chocolate and whisk until smooth https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343381-vickys-homemade-chocolate-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Put into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set hard.
- Melt the white choc over a bain marie and whisk smooth, then set aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343048-vickys-homemade-white-chocolate-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Get some greaseproof paper laid down on a baking sheet or platter.
- Take your truffle mix from the fridge and take a teaspoon sized amount out and form a ball between your palms. You should get around 48 or so.
- When the white choc has cooled but still molten dip the truffle in and coat it well. If the white choc is too hot it will melt the truffle so wait!.
- When the truffles have set dip them again if you need to!.
- Colour the ready roll icing any colour you like then make tiny balls and flatten with your finger tip. Dab a little writing icing on the truffle tops to help them stick to the eyeballs. Alternatively you can stick on smarties or other round sweets.
- Use the black writing icing to make a dot in the middle of each iris to make pupils and use the red to make bloodshot lines.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad