Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze. Honey Mustard Glazed BAKED HAM Recipe – How to Bake a Glazed Spiral Ham View on the road Spiral Ham Recipe. Baked spiral ham with a simple homemade glaze using fresh orange juice, honey, pineapple juice, dijon mustard and a touch of brown sugar makes Honey Baked Spiral Ham.
Trim off tough outer skin, then score the remaining fat in a crosshatch pattern. Spiral cut ham – If you can't find a spiral cut ham, see if the butcher at your grocery store will slice it for you. You ham crockpot looks really desirable. You can make Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze
- You need 1 of Spiral Sliced Bone-in Ham.
- You need of For Glaze:.
- You need 1 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 TBSP. of Mustard.
- You need 2 TBSP. of Honey.
- It’s 2 TBSP. of Water.
Glazed Baked Ham is so easy and delicious! Choose from two different glazes, both with honey. For this recipe, my friend Suzanne and I baked two hams, one with Suzanne's favorite sweet hot honey mustard glaze, and one with an intriguing honey thyme glaze from an old issue of Gourmet. The homemade honey mustard ham glaze makes such a difference and gives the meat amazing flavor!
Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze step by step
- Heat ingredients for glaze in a small saucepan on warm. Do not boil. Warm and stir until all lumps are gone and glaze is dark in color and glossy. Set aside..
- Don't cheap out on your ham. Pay the money and get a good spiral sliced Bone-in ham. You really do get what you pay for!.
- Place ham flat side down in roaster with lid OR foil lined and foil covered pan. Add 1 cup of water only. Ham creates it's own juice as it cooks. For a 7 to 12 lb. Ham, bake at 275° for 12 to 15 minutes per pound..
- At the end of calculated baking time, remove ham from oven and pour or spoon glaze over ham so that glaze runs in between the slices. Return to oven uncovered for 10 more minutes @ 450°.
- Slice and place ham on serving plate for serving..
recipe by sandra53 @cookpad
After you place the spiral sliced ham in the slow cooker, use a pastry brush to baste the ham all over with the glaze. Make sure you get the glaze not just on the outside, but also in between the. A delicious and succulent glazed spiral sliced ham flavored with brown sugar, honey, and mustard is the perfect recipe choice for Christmas or Easter. It's as easy to roast and glaze your spiral ham as it is to make a whole dinner around this centerpiece in just a few minutes. Here are a few suggestions Honey Mustard Glazed Ham.