Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup is naturally gluten free and can be easily adapted to be vegetarian. Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but in the case of our marriage, I think they got it backwards. Slow cooker potato soup is a creamy comforting take on mashed potatoes and has all of the same flavors we add to our twice baked potatoes. You can have Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of chopped sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 of pouches real bacon bits or pieces.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Soup. Making potato soup in the crock pot is easy to do. A quick overview of this recipe: Cook bacon until crispy. Add (raw) potatoes and other ingredients to the slow cooker.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together..
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours..
- Sooooooo good..
Oh, and if your soup is too thick? There's an easy trick for that, too. How do you make potato soup thinner: just add a little more broth! Once the soup is ready to serve, place it in mugs or bowls and top each serving with cheese and, if desired, bacon and green. Add salt and pepper to taste.