“Fake” Cheese from Zucchini? Delicious Zucchini Cheese [Recipe].
You can have “Fake” Cheese from Zucchini? Delicious Zucchini Cheese [Recipe] using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Fake” Cheese from Zucchini? Delicious Zucchini Cheese [Recipe]
- It’s of medium Zucchini.
- It’s of Lime/ lemon juice.
- You need of Gelatin (Chef’s Note: For vegan version you can use agar-agar or pectin.).
- It’s of Ground cumin, chili flakes, and garlic optional.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
“Fake” Cheese from Zucchini? Delicious Zucchini Cheese [Recipe] step by step
- Grab 1 medium Zucchini, wash and peel them well. Put them in salted, boiling water. (Chef’s Note: You can freely use Oat milk or some kind of Vegetable milk if you would love to, for making it more creamy.).
- Once cooked well, transfer them to a shredder or blender, along with a little of the cooking water. (Chef’s Note: Do not drip it down, it does not matter if a little cooking water gets into the machine.).
- If it is already homogeneous, add 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice, salt and white/ black pepper, garlic, and 3 tablespoons of gelatin to it. (Chef’s Note: Vegans can exchange the gelatin with agar-agar.).
- Then mix them well, pour into a bowl or mold and let it cool. A couple of hours in the fridge and you can already wonderfully slice it..
- I am not saying it is going to be the most delicious and special cheese experience of your life, but necessity breaks the law. For those who cannot live their life with dairy products, it can be a huge thing..
recipe by sabrina.at.gym @cookpad