Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant. This is a video on how to make an eggless dark chocolate cake, chocolate truffle cake, dark chocolate cake with gannache at home. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. To make this eggless chocolate cake with wheat flour, butter & milk just use little more water or milk.
Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour. Here's some Eggless Choco Lava Cake for you all! Now whether you call it Chocolate Fondant, or Molten Lava or Choco Lava Cake, it can be a task to make them as it requires quite a time with loads of ingredients. You can cook Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups (180 grams) of all-purpose flour or organic maida or wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (use good quality cocoa).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking soda (check expiry date).
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar (organic, or 1.5 cups jaggery).
- Prepare 1 cup of Water (use milk to make rich cake).
- You need 1/3 cup or 80 ml of oil (light olive oil or melted butter).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract (or vanilla powder or essence as needed).
This eggless chocolate cake recipe is one of the best I have come across. Super easy to make and without requiring any fancy ingredients or equipments, this is You could top this chocolate cake with Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate syrup or use it as a base to make a host of delicious desserts like. This is a moist, light and fluffy eggless chocolate cake with a soft tender crumb. Reviews for: Photos of Eggless Chocolate Cake II.
Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant instructions
- Preparation for eggless chocolate cake recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C for at least 15 mins..
- Grease a 8 or 9 inch round cake pan & drizzle some flour on it. or Line with a parchment paper. Set aside..
- Mix plain flour, cocoa,salt and baking soda. Sieve the mix at least twice to aerate the flour..
- Add sugar and mix it well. I use fine sugar. If you are using coarse one then you can also dissolve it in 1 cup water (called for the recipe) and pour it in the next step..
- Make a well in the center. Pour water,oil, vanilla and lemon juice or vinegar..
- Gently begin to mix well. Do not over mix..
- Pour it to the cake pan. Knock it a few times against the kitchen counter..
- Bake for 25 to 28 mins. Check after 23 mins. To check if it is completely baked, insert a skewer in the center of the cake and check. It must come out clean..
- Allow it to cool down for 8 to 10 mins. Invert it gently on a wire rack. Allow it to cool completely..
- If you want three Layers use this process 3 time or if you have same size cake tin u can 3 layer cake at a time..
A wide variety of chocolate cake with fondant icing options are available to you, such as style. Nowadays, this is my base cake for all cakes that need chocolate cake. Whether the cake is served chilled or at room temperature, I use this recipe. Every time I see a fondant covered cake, I usually wonder how it will look like when sliced. Now I got an opportunity to slice my cake and it was beautiful.