Ham in Crockpot. Simple no brainer receipe I use for a easy meal. Sorry I didn't show the end result the hubby worked late and didn't eat :(. But it will all heat up for.
Here, all your crock-pot ham-related questions answered. Whisk ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Place ham in slow cooker and separate slices slightly. You can have Ham in Crockpot using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham in Crockpot
- It’s 1 of Ham (of course).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Maple syrup-I used real maple syrup..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar-packed..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard..
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple chunks (optional)..
Crock pot Ham Recipe is easy to make. Slow cooker ham is perfect for the holidays and frees up your oven. Try this crockpot spiral ham today! Place the ham in the Crock-Pot: Place the ham in the Crock-Pot, along with the amount of liquid recommended by the manufacturer.
Ham in Crockpot step by step
- •Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and place ham in crockpot. •Mix the syrup, brown sugar and mustard together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the ham. •I basted the ham with the liquid every hour or so. •Cook on low 8 hours or longer. This is my favorite ham glaze!.
recipe by doctorwho30 @cookpad
According to the University of Minnesota, if the Crock-Pot has a warm setting. Never fear: Here's how to make ham in a Crock-Pot! Your trusty slow cooker saves the day (yet again), leaving the oven free for other purposes. I only make ham a couple of times a year, waiting for it to go on sale at the holidays (or on clearance after). When it comes to entertaining I am more of a run-around-like-a-crazy-person than an organized-and-calm person.