Gobi paratha. Gobi paratha recipe with step by step photos – Cauliflower paratha is unleavened whole wheat Gobi paratha is often made for breakfast in Punjabi homes as well as served in restaurants and Punjabi. Indian Flatbread Gobi Paratha is stuffed with a spicy cauliflower filling and tastes great with chutney or yogurt. Makes great breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Gobhi, parathas (stuffed cauliflower bread) make a great Sunday breakfast. I tried Gobi Paratha and it turned out very tasty. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe. You can make Gobi paratha using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gobi paratha
- It’s of soft wheat flour dough.
- Prepare of Gobi/cauliflower grated.
- Prepare of Ghee/oil for making paratha.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of tspn amchur powder.
- It’s of corriander powder.
- You need of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of tspn red chilli powder.
- It’s of asefetida.
Cauliflower paratha or gobi paratha is an Indian flat bread prepared with whole wheat flour and stuffed with a very delicious and spicy cauliflower stuffing. It goes well with a simple raitha or pickle or just curd. Gobi paratha or gobi ka paratha recipe served with homemade curd & pickle. Gobi paratha is an Indian flatbread where spicy cauliflower stuffing is filled in the dough.
Gobi paratha step by step
- Remove all the excess water from the grated cauliflower and put it in a bowl add salt, red chilli powder, asefetida green chillies, amchur powder, corriander powder and mix well…
- Now take a ball size from the dough and flatten it.. Place the mixture in between than again roll it by fixing its edges (as shown in the pic below) Again flatten it with the help of rolling pin…
- Heat tawa cook it by applying ghee/oil on both sides till nice golden brown…
- Our yummy Gobi paratha is ready to serve enjoy plain or with butter…
recipe by Neha Singhal Gupta @cookpad
Gobi paratha (cauliflower paratha), a paratha having delicious stuffing of gobhi (cauliflower) which is a popular breakfast food in North India and especially in Punjab. Gobi Paratha recipe with step by step photos – stuffed paratha made with whole wheat flour and stuffed with spicy Gobi Paratha Recipe. Gobi paratha recipe – Cauliflower is grated and cooked with masala powders. Simple and healthy breakfast or dinner. There are so many ways to make this gobi paratha.