Chicken Potato Bake. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! I serve Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes with sour cream, sprinkled with fresh scallions, as I like to dip each crispy potato piece in the sour cream, but it's definitely optional.
A perfect family dish that isvfussy eater approved. Loaded Chicken Potato Bake is so good! Take chunks of chicken and potatoes, toss them in olive oil and seasonings, then bake to perfection. You can have Chicken Potato Bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Potato Bake
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of breast cubed chicken.
- Prepare 3 oz. of Bacon bits.
- It’s 1 (22 oz.) of jar alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of cubed yellow gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 (15 oz.) of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
And if that isn't enough, add crumbled bacon, green onions. Bone-in chicken breasts bake with apples, sweet potatoes, and onion in this simple dinner idea. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear. Make sure everything is seasoned well before cooking.
Chicken Potato Bake instructions
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing..
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter..
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown..
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425..
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes..
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan..
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy..
A complete sheet pan chicken dinner with roasted potatoes and green beans! Chicken & potatoes baked with a tasty Italian sauce, topped with melted cheese. This Baked Italian Chicken with Potatoes and Cherry Tomatoes is a one pot dinner that's fast to prepare. This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. This chicken and potato bake is a great way of using up leftover roast chicken or turkey.