Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱.
You can have Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱
- Prepare of Ramen noodles (around a handful per person).
- It’s of soy milk.
- It’s of dashi stock (see vegan dashi recipe separately).
- It’s of shiitake and straw mushrooms.
- You need of 1 tablespoon of miso.
- Prepare of Kombu seaweed (optional).
- You need of nori seaweed.
- You need of ginger (optional).
- It’s of veg of your choice (I used carrot and sliced cabbage).
Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg 🌱 step by step
- Cook the ramen noodles according to instructions. I like them firm and so I add the noodles and bring to the boil, turn off the heat and leave to soak for 5 minute before draining..
- Heat the soy milk or ramen stock and add dashi stock, miso and mushrooms. If you wish you can add a little crushed ginger. Heat gently, being careful not to boil as the soup will foam. Taste and add a little more miso or dashI stock to your preference. Heat gently for around 10 minutes..
- Add the veg of your choice. I like them to be crispy so I just heat through. Place the noodles in a bowl, add a strip of nori and pour the soup on to the noodles..
- You can top the soup with toppings to your taste. Pickles, pickled veg, toasted sesame seeds, garlic or ginger, chilli powder, pickled cucumbers or cooked tofu..
recipe by Rachel @cookpad