Gingerbread Cupcakes. Spiced gingerbread cupcake recipe with tangy, sweet cream cheese frosting. Moist and flavorful, these homemade cupcakes are the perfect treat during the holidays! They're topped with layer of tangy lemon icing for the ideal (and Drizzled with a bit of lemon icing, the citrus aggressively compliments the rich ginger-n-spice.
Gingerbread Cupcakes – tender, fluffy cake is brimming with well spiced, deep molasses flavor, then it's finished with a rich, tangy cream cheese frosting. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices). These Perfect Gingerbread Cupcakes start from a moist and perfectly spiced ginger batter that creates the most sensational holiday-ready ginger cupcakes you will ever have! You can have Gingerbread Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground cloves.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s of large egg.
- You need of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of molasses.
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare of recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions.
- Prepare of sprinkles and cinnamon candies.
- Prepare of recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9.
These gingerbread cupcakes are topped with a delicious gingerbread-spiced cream cheese frosting! The cupcakes are easy to make with step-by-step directions. These easy ginger cupcakes are full of warm spices and make a great alternative Christmas bake. Gingerbread cupcakes with salted caramel icing.
Gingerbread Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off..
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Add molasses and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined..
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
When the cupcakes are cool, frost the tops with the frosting and serve. I have searched for the perfect gingerbread recipe, and this is definitely the one–moist and spicy, and the cocoa powder. Bol tarçınlı zencefilli, sonbahar ve kış mevsimi denince akla ilk gelen lezzetlerden birisi! Bulut gibi yumuşacık ve ıslak dokulu keklerin üzerinde pürüzsüz peynirli frosting kreması ve en tepesindeki. And Christine P. specifically mentioned gingerbread cupcakes.