So yummy ham.
You can cook So yummy ham using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of So yummy ham
- Prepare 1 of 11 pound smoked bone in ham.
- It’s 1 of bottle McCormick's® Smokehouse Maple seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of allspice.
- You need 1 of 2 liter Coca Cola Classic®.
- Prepare of glaze.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of juice from ham in pan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
So yummy ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Let ham set at least 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Place ham in roasting pan and score criss cross across top..
- Add coke, smokehouse maple, allspice and brown sugar to pan and stir..
- Pour some of the mixture over top of the ham..
- Cover and Place in preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Remove and baste..
- Return for another 40 minutes and repeat basting..
- Replace ham for last 40 mins of cook time..
- Last 5-10 minutes of cook time mix brown sugar, dry mustard and honey with a whisk in a small pan. Add juice from ham when finished cooking..
- Mix well..
- Drain the majority of the liquid from the ham pan. Pour glaze over top..
- Let rest a bit, carve and enjoy!.
recipe by nherbig97 @cookpad