Oats Apple Dates Milkshake.
You can cook Oats Apple Dates Milkshake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Apple Dates Milkshake
- You need 1/2 of chopped apple(with skin).
- It’s 7-8 of deseeded Dates.
- Prepare 4-5 of walnuts.
- Prepare 10-12 of Almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of soaked Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Oats Apple Dates Milkshake instructions
- Soak Almonds and Walnuts overnight.Discard the skin of almonds in the morning.skin.Soak Chia seeds in water overnight..
- Dry roast oats on low flame for 2 minutes.Let them get get cool.Chop deseeded dates..
- Take almonds,walnuts dates and oats in a mixer jar.Add chopped apple(with skin).Pour Milk in it..
- Blend everything together.Take out in a serving jar and mix in soaked chia seeds and cinnamon powder.Garnish with chopped Walnuts..
- Ready to serve..
recipe by Anshu Dua @cookpad