Ham Brunch Bagels.
You can have Ham Brunch Bagels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Brunch Bagels
- Prepare 8 of thin slices honey ham.
- Prepare 3 slice of maple bacon.
- It’s 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of onion bagels.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of handful of arugala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of poppy seed dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Ham Brunch Bagels step by step
- Place bacon on a sheet tray and cover with a thin layer of brown sugar. Bake at 350° on the bottom shelf for approximately 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy..
- Spread mayonnaise on the bottom of each bagel, and honey mustard on the top..
- Layer the bottom half of each bagel with ham, bacon, and cheddar. Toast tops of bagels separately, cut side up..
- Toast in a 450° oven for approximately one minute or until bagel is crispy..
- Mix arugala and poppy seed dressing in a mixing bowl. Top the cheddar with the dressed arugala..
- Variations; Gruyere, parmesan, basil, rosemary, applewood bacon, chicken breasts, hollandaise, egg, different mustards, aioli, avocado, pretzel roll, turkey.
recipe by ChefDoogles @cookpad