Carrot Dates Walnut cake.
You can cook Carrot Dates Walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Dates Walnut cake
- It’s 2 cups of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dates.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Carrot Dates Walnut cake instructions
- Mix maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, soda and cinnamon powder..
- Once nicely mixed, add oil, grated carrots and eggs and beat for around 2 minutes with an electric mixer or a ladel. Do not over mix!.
- Next, add chopped dates, crushed walnuts and vanilla essence into the mix..
- Now, oil a tin pan and sprinkle some flour over it. Make sure to dust off the excess..
- Bake at 170 degree Celsius for 40 minutes or till the skewer comes out clean.
- Place the cake on a cooling rack till it cools down..
recipe by RUCHIKA @cookpad