Oats energy bar….. Be the first to rate & review! Here's a quick, economical alternative to the popular power and energy bars. Low in fat but packed full of carbohydrates, these.
Oat Energy Bars Recipes on Yummly Energy bars (candy bars) are supplemental bars containing cereals and other high energy foods targeted at people who require quick energy but do not have time for a meal. Recipe for energy bars has oats, oatmeal, dried fruit and chocolate. You can have Oats energy bar…. using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats energy bar….
- You need of Oats 150gm, honey1tbsp, jaggery 50gm, peanut butter2tbsp, little salt, dry fruits as u wish like almonds,walnuts,kaju,raisins,figs, dates etc.
Our recipe for no bake energy bars is the perfect snack for so many reasons. First of all, they're no bake meaning you don't need an. Recipe PDF. ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free. Banana oat energy bars with peanuts, carrots, and apples are a great pre- or post-workout snack or on-the-go energy booster.
Oats energy bar…. step by step
- Roast dry oats till it truns little brown.
- Remove oats and add crushed jaggerry, melt it.
- Then add peanut butter 2tbs, and all dry fruits,dates without seeds,and also cut the figs..
- Now add little salt and saute.
- Then add roasted oats and saute…it will trun little hard…make a nice mix..
- In a big plate apply some peanut butter for greasing and pour all batter, spread it, and press it through the steell flat surface of bowl., make a thin layer and cut it in two bars…hot only..and your healthy oats energy bars are ready to eat..
recipe by Supriya @cookpad
Protein Granola Energy Bars are a powerhouse of tasty nutrition. Rolled oats are more robust than instant oats. While finer-textured instant oats can be conveniently fast to prepare, they also break. A wide variety of oat cereal bars options are available to you, such as warranty of core components, local service location, and key selling points. Delicious vegan energy bars full of energizing goodness and just enough sweet.