Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd! This one is filled with meaty shiitake and cremini mushrooms, spinach, and ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. Your vegetarian and meat-eating guests will fight for.
Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. This veggie lasagna is easy to make, made from scratch, and calls for simple ingredients. You can have Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
- You need of spinach.
- You need of ricotta.
- It’s of pecorino.
- Prepare of mozzarella.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of evo oil.
- It’s of chili and salt as taste.
The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables you have available to you. Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying. The noodles always seem to rip when you take them out, plus they curl while you prep everything else. For the full Vegetable Lasagna Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste.
Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 200°C/392°F Saute’ garlic and chili, add spinach, sprinkle some salt and wait until the spinach be well done..
- Mix in the bowl the spinanch, ricotta and pecorino..
- Prepare boiling water with salt and dip in the pasta lasagna one at a time..
- Layer the spinach mixture and the lasagna pasta, add pecorino in the middle of layer, add put in mozzarella on top. Heat it up in oven until pasta crispy top..
recipe by Massi Chef Channel @cookpad
Try one of our easy vegetarian lasagne recipes. Vegetable lasagna or vegan lasagne, our vegetarian pasta bakes make easy midweek meals for vegetarians. Our veggie and vegan lasagnes are packed with vegetables, cheese, layers of pasta and tasty white sauce. Roast sweet potato, peppers, courgette and spinach combine to make this easy veggie lasagne. We really do think this is the best vegetable lasagne recipe we've ever tried.