Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies.
You can cook Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies
- You need of vegan margarine (in room temperature).
- It’s of date syrup or maple syrup (for vegetarian honey).
- You need of chia seeds (soaked for 20 min in water).
- You need of rolled oats.
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of biscarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of good vegan chocolate (I used my own chocolates 😉 ).
Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and syrup together in a large mixing bowl. Add chia seeds and mix until the mixture is smooth. In a separate bowl, mix the oats, flour, and biscarbonate..
- Gradualy stir the oat mixture into the creamed mixture until thoroghy combined..
- Place tablespoon of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are well spaced. Transfer to the preheted oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown..
- Remove the cookies from the owen and place on a wire rack to cool before serving..
recipe by Cook Eat and Travel @cookpad