Red velvet glass cake.
You can cook Red velvet glass cake using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Red velvet glass cake
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Coco powder.
- It’s of Egg white.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Oil/butter.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Red food colour.
- You need of Non dairy heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Castor sugar.
- It’s of Cherry and silver balls for garnishing.
Red velvet glass cake instructions
- Beat the egg white until stiff peaks form..
- Now add sugar and egg yolk and beat with an electric blender..
- Add butter and beat..
- Sieve together flour, coco powder, baking powder in the egg butter mix..
- Add vanilla and food colour..
- Use blender for 20 seconds to bring everything together..
- Now add the egg white and very carefully mix with spatula..
- Preheat oven 180C for 10 min..
- Take one 8" square pan and bake for 20 min or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Now take a glass and cut roundels from the sponge..
- Whip cream with vanilla, red colour and castor sugar until stiff peaks form..
- Now put one roundel at the bottom..
- Pipe some whipped cream..
- Place another roundel..
- Repeat until reaches at the top..
- Top with generous swirl of whipped cream..
- Decorate with cherry and silver balls and serve..
recipe by Aparajita Dutta @cookpad