Eggless, gelatine free fondant. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Fondant? This homemade vegetarian fondant recipe is a fondant recipe without gelatin. This simple easy and effortless recipe uses agar-agar which is plant-based.
Used on specialty cakes to make anything. It is made with a large amount of sugar, and some ingredients such as gelatin, meringue. Making fondant is super easy when you have the right recipe and right ingredients. You can have Eggless, gelatine free fondant using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless, gelatine free fondant
- You need of Icing sugar.
- It’s of icing sugar for kneading.
- You need of liquid glucose.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Tylose powder.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla essense/ extract of your choice.
Place a saucepan on high flame and pour water in it. The Best Fondant No Gelatin Recipes on Yummly This homemade vegan fondant recipe is made with agar agar powder. Use it to make fondant decorations or to cover your vegan cakes.
Eggless, gelatine free fondant step by step
- Add a spoon of hot water to liquid glucose, stir and get it to liquid state..
- Add icing sugar and get to a paste consistency. Stir till no lumps are seen..
- Add in tylose powder and you will notice the mixture coming to a semi solid paste form. add in extra 200 grams icing sugar until u get a hard dough. Use the vegetable oil in ur fingers to avoid stickiness and easy kneading. You can add extra water spoon by spoon if you find it too dry or icing sugar if you find it too thin..
Use it to make fondant decorations or to cover your vegan cakes. I was recently asked to make a cupcake tower for a wedding where half of the cupcakes had to be suitable for vegans. fondant is white and firm. Basics Cakes Desserts Eggless Gluten Free Vegan. Melt bars of white chocolate in a double boiler. Use a small paintbrush to apply chocolate to the undersides of heavily textured mint leaves.