Apple walnut cake. Fresh Apple Walnut Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This excellent moist cake recipe is good for snacks, packing in lunch boxes, and even breakfast on the run. Apple walnut bundt cake is one of our favorite recipes to make, especially in the fall.
This apple walnut cake is ridiculously easy to make, and comes together very quickly. Just make sure you take your eggs out the fridge a good half-hour before you even start. Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Sauce. You can make Apple walnut cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple walnut cake
- It’s of For the topping.
- You need 1 cup of WALNUT.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp butter.
- Prepare of (mix them altogether with fingers to make a crumble).
- It’s of For the cake.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon rind.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Apples 2 1/2 cups (peeled and chopped).
- It’s 2 cups of Maida.
- It’s of Baking soda 1 tso.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
A good old-fashioned Apple Walnut Loaf Cake, it is moist and easy to make (no peeling the apples!). This easy all-in-one cake is perfect if you've got friends coming for coffee or afternoon tea, from Add the oil, eggs and apples, and beat everything together. Fold in the walnuts then divide the mixture. Share: Rate this Recipe This apple walnut cake is a chameleon, as good for dessert as it is for brunch or an after-school snack.
Apple walnut cake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients and sift together..
- Beat butter and sugy. Add eggs one by one and again beat well. Add vanilla and lemon rind..
- Now add dry ingredients along with sour cream and mix gently with spetula. Do it in 3-4 step. When all ingredients are mixed add apples..
- Pour it in a prepared 9" round or squair tin. Sprinkle the crumbled topping on top..
- Bake on 180 C, middle rack for at least 35 minutes, or a scewer comes out clean. Let it cool completely then remove from the tin..
- Bake on.
recipe by Noshi Khattak @cookpad
If moist apple cake with maple glaze sounds breakfast-y to you, that's because it goes great. View top rated Apple walnut cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Pull this apple-walnut beauty from the oven and inhale its blend of warm spices—cinnamon, ginger, cloves. Drizzled in caramel sauce, it's the perfect addition to fall meals and holiday afternoons. The perfect texture, studded with chopped apples and plump golden raisins — this cake freezes beautifully, too!