You can make Ham balls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham balls
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of ground fully cooked ham.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 of crushed shredded wheat cereal.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground mustard.
Ham balls step by step
- mixed together the first five ingredients well shape into 1 1/2 or 2 inch balls. place in a greased 9 by 13 baking pan.
- FOR SAUCE ( I like to double this recipe for sauce).
- bring the sugar,water, vinegar & mustard to a boil in a saucepan and stir over medium heat, reduce heat let simmer uncovered for about 4 minutes.
- pour over ham balls bake uncovered at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes or until brown.
recipe by 4everatwin @cookpad