Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂.
You can have Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂
- You need of Baked 9" sponge cake (pie shell shape).
- You need of Strawberry Glaze.
- You need of Glaze mix for fresh stawberries.
- It’s of Boiled water (still hot).
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Fresh strawberries.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Nutriwhip.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Strawberry jam.
- It’s of Cake candy topping.
Easy And Very Fast No Bake Dairy Free Strawberry Shortcake 🙂 instructions
- Cut the two packages of strawberries in slices and put them aside in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix the glaze mix and the sugar with a whip. Next pour the boiling water into the mix slowly, continuously mixing. Mix until the mix has a smooth, gooey texture..
- Add in the sliced strawberries (keep two slices aside if you want to put some on top like me). Mix with a wooden spoon until the strawberries are fully coated..
- Pour the mix into your sponge cake shell. Even with a spoon and pop in the fridge while you do the topping..
- In a large bowl, pour the package of Nutriwhip. Mix with a mixer until it becomes a little more stiff, then pour in the powdered sugar. Keep mixin until you obtain a nice whipped cream texture (it takes around 4-5 minutes to get there). If you want to make sure you have the right texture, you should be able to lift the mixer and shake it a little without any of the whipped cream dropping..
- Take out the cake in the fridge. Put the whipped cream into a decorating bag (or just use a ziploc and cut a corner) and press some nice little drops all over the cake (as the picture shows)..
- Put the strawberry slices you had left aside (if you did) on top of the cake..
- In a small bowl, put the strawberry jam and a pinch of powdered sugar. Pop in the microwave for 25 seconds. Take out and stir. Pop back in if it dosen't have a "syrup" texture yet. Pour the mixture into a small ziploc bag (cut the corner BUT A TINY CUT) and pour the mix on top of the cake, swirling around..
- Drop some cake decoration candies on top and you have it! :).
recipe by Kelly Dassylva @cookpad