Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato. Slice sweet potatoes horizontally to open, and allow them to cool slightly before scooping out the flesh. Leave an inch of layer of sweet potato flesh on the Sprinkle with cheese, and place into the oven under medium grill/broil settings, and cook until cheese has melted. Top with fresh herbs and enjoy!
Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. Pierce potatoes to allow steam to escape. Arrange in spoke pattern with narrow ends in center. You can make Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes, washed.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, or to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits, or to taste.
Save potato pulp for another use. Bacon and Avocado people … make it! Bacon Sweet Potato Recipe Bacon Potato Air Fried Food Baked Garlic Side Dishes Easy Air Fryer Recipes Good Food Fun Food Potatoes. They are perfect for any occasion!
Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato instructions
- Air fry the sweet potatoes at 360F (180C) for about 14-16 minutes until tender..
- Carefully remove them from the fryer basket and cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise..
- Fluff sweet potato with a fork. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place the sweet potatoes halves inside the fryer basket and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle bacon bits and scallions to serve..
Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl and coat with half of the oil mixture. Let sit while sweet potatoes cook. Remove dish from oven and stir in chicken and parsley. Lay the cubed sweet potatoes in an even layer on the sheet pan. Transfer to the paper towel-lined plate with the bacon.