Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat.
You can have Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat
- You need of Lady finger.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- Prepare of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare of rice flour.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- Prepare of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of amchoor(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare of Water to make the batter.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- Prepare of beaten Curd.
- You need of Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint).
- Prepare of Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind).
- You need of Nylon sev.
- You need of Pomegranate kernels.
- It’s of Chaat masala.
Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat instructions
- Wash and keep bhindi in a colander to drain out excess water.
- Once dried, Cut them lengthwise in fours Deseed all the pieces.
- Now and a bowl take bhindi pieces Add besan and rice flour Add salt and all the Masalas Mix nicely using hands so that Masalas and flours gets evenly mixed..
- Now add water – little at a time and keep mixing so that water helps bhindi to be coated well with flour mix..
- Keep oil for frying When oil is hot enough for frying- take small portions of bhindi mix and put them in hot oil.
- Fry in small batches and keep the flame height so that bhindi comes out crispy and not soggy.
- Fry all in the same way Take them out on an absorbent paper.
- Now for Chaat Take bhindi in a serving plate Put beaten curd, chutneys, chopped tomato, onions.
- Sprinkle some Chaat Masala on the top And garnish generously with Sev, coriander leaves and pomegranate kernels. serve and enjoy.
recipe by RUCHIKA @cookpad