Healthy oats ladoo.
You can make Healthy oats ladoo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats ladoo
- It’s of chopped almonds.
- It’s of pistachios.
- It’s of cashew nuts.
- You need of Ghee.
- You need of oats.
- You need of desiccated coconut.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of chopped dates.
- Prepare of jaggery.
Healthy oats ladoo instructions
- Take a non stick pan and add chopped nuts in it. Roast them on a low flame till they become a little crunchy. Take them on a plate after they are done..
- In same non stick pan, add ghee or clarified butter, add in the oats and roast them till the rawness of the oats disappears.(it shouldn’t turn brown or get burnt).
- After roasting take them out on a plate and mix with it all the other dry ingredients..
- Take a mixer jar, put all into the jar and churn it. Again take this mixture into a plate and start making ladoos out of it..
- The delicious ladoos are ready to be served. Guilt free pleasures :).
recipe by Vani Desai @cookpad