MMF fondant icing. A fondant that is not only beautiful to look at, but Marshmallow Fondant Icing – To many folks, even the pros, covering a cake in fondant icing is scary and avoided. Poured fondant, or fondant icing, is a sweet, creamy paste that can be used as a filling or icing for pastries such as éclairs and Napoleons. Poured fondant can be made from simply combining sugar.
Making your own marshmallow fondant (MMF) is easy — so easy, in fact, you can do it in your But that's not even the best part: DIYing your fondant actually gives you way more control over the. This is a tutorial on how to make poured fondant icing. This homemade fondant recipe is soft, elastic, works great. You can cook MMF fondant icing using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of MMF fondant icing
- Prepare of marshmallow.
- You need of gelatin.
- Prepare of glycerine.
- It’s of glucose.
- It’s of icing sugar + more for kneading.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of vegetable shortening.
Powdered sugar – also known as confectioners sugar or icing sugar. Fondant Cupcakes Bolo Fondant Fondant Icing Cupcake Cakes Pourable Fondant Marshmallow This is a tutorial on how to make poured fondant icing. Since I have used a danish recipe have I. This icing is perfect for creating a smoother, glossier, soft iced finish to your cakes.
MMF fondant icing instructions
- Add the water in a pot and let it heatup without boiling. Then add the gelatin and mix on low heat to melt. Do not let it bubble and boil.
- Then add the glycerin, vegetable shortening and glucose and mix until all melted but do not let it boil.
- Then add the vanilla extract and mix then set aside.
- Pour the marshmallow in a microwave safe bowl and add a teaspoon of water then microwave for 30secs. Then take out and mix well with a spatula and place back in oven for 30secs more.
- After 30secs remove and stir well then set aside.
- Mix the melted marshmallow with the gelatin mix in a deep bowl and start stirring in the icing sugar.
- Add bit by bit while mixing with a spatula then transfer to a work sprinkled with icing sugar and start knead and adding more icing sugar to knead until the mix does not stick to your hands anymore but still malleable.
- Wrap in an airtight cling film and keep at room temperature for 24hrs before using.
- When ready to use, microwave for 15-20secs for it to be malleable and knead some more before using.
It is@great for topping bakewell tarts, cupcakes and sponges. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! The Best No Corn Fondant Recipes on Yummly Best Fondant Recipe Ever! (marshmallow Fondant), Black Fondant, Fondant Filled Chocolates. Icing is the essential decorator's tool, making cakes appear beautiful and delectable while adding to the flavor of the cake.