Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake.
You can have Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake
- Prepare 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of jaggery.
- You need 1/2 bowl of cooking Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melon seeds.
- Prepare 5 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 2 of walnuts.
- Prepare 5 of almonds.
- Prepare 8-10 of raisins.
Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake step by step
- Collect and measure all the ingredients for making a cake..
- Chop jaggery in small pieces and put in a mixer along with curd and cooking Oil. Churn for 2 minutes. Then again churn for 30 seconds on pulse mode for 4-5 times till it become fluffy..
- Now add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and milk in this mixture and churn again for 1 minute. Open the lid and check consistency of mixture. Add green cardamoms powder, and if required add 2-3 tb spoon milk and churn on pulse mode for 4-5 times till fluffy..
- Add salt in a pressure cooker and preheat on medium flame for 10 minutes..
- Brush the baking dish with cooking oil and then dust it with wheat flour to avoid sticking of the cake..
- Pour the cake mixture into the dusted baking dish. Garnish with melon seeds and dry fruits..
- Keep a stand in cooker and place baking dish over it and close the lid of cooker. Bake it for 35 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the flame..
- Open the lid and let it cool. Remove it from baking dish.
- Yummy and nutritious cake is ready to relish..
- Can be enjoyed with tea..
recipe by Aruna Thapar @cookpad