Slow Cooker Sweet Ham.
You can cook Slow Cooker Sweet Ham using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sweet Ham
- Prepare 6-8 lb. of Ham (I use Boneless..But Bone-in could be used.).
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Can of Chunked pineapple.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 stick of Butter.
Slow Cooker Sweet Ham step by step
- Slice Ham in half. Then put slice marks on ham. Arrange ham in Slow Cooker..
- Separate the pineapple from it's juice saving both. In a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and Maple Syrup. Mix until all clumps are gone. Add the chunks of pineapple and mix in the glaze. Pour over the ham..
- Slice butter on top of ham. Cover. Halfway through cooking turn ham and spoon juices and pineapple over ham. Cook on Low for 8 Hours..
recipe by sugar89 @cookpad