Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with cooking potatoes. I used red potatoes but you could also use yellow potatoes or Russet potatoes. I chose not to peel my potatoes because I like the skins of red potatoes and the texture that they add to the soup.
By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark. Instapot Loaded Potato Soup – Made with red and gold baby potatoes, skins left on, instant pot cooked with celery, bacon, cheese. It's like a warming loaded baked I am starting off soup season with not only this outstanding Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup, but with an awesome giveaway. You can make Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- Prepare 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- You need of Croutons.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of Crumbled bacon.
How to Make Instant Pot Potato Soup. Then add in onions and celery and saute briefly, following that add in some chicken broth, potatoes, carrots and season with salt and pepper and cancel that saute setting. Loaded Baked Potato Soup is my definition of pure comfort food. All you need is a warm bowl of it, some crusty bread and a comfy blanket.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
How long do you cook Loaded Baked Potato Soup in the Instant Pot? If you want to see a video of the Instant Pot Duo Plus compared to the Instant Pot Duo, check this video out here!: https. Can You Freeze Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup. The longer potatoes set in the broth and cook the softer they become. When you freeze and then turn around and warm it back up, it can make the potatoes break down, even more, turning into more of a mashed potato texture over formed pieces.