Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖.
You can make Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖
- It’s 1 of spiral sliced ham (10 pounds or under).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of brown mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 (20 ounce) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 instructions
- Remove ham from package and place in a crockpot that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……..
- In a bowl mix together black pepper, brown mustard, light brown sugar and crushed pineapple…….
- Pour mixture over ham…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your ham will be incredibly tender and yummy too 😋!!!.
recipe by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 @cookpad