Butter Cake Covered in fondant With Royal icing flowers. These cute little squares of cake are wrapped in sweet fondant and usually topped with piped royal icing flowers. I just read this in a past forum after searching :I made a cake with gumpaste roses. Straight gumpaste, and the roses had been dried for a good month.
I need to have it refrigerated as much as possible because I use IMBC. I was planning on covering the cake with fondant, then pipe on the royal icing details then refrigerate the cake. You can use any left over fondant to mold some flowers, or purchase some pre made royal icing flowers. You can have Butter Cake Covered in fondant With Royal icing flowers using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Cake Covered in fondant With Royal icing flowers
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of butter scotch flavour.
- Prepare of and half teaspoon baking powder.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of over 4 teaspoon preservative.
If the design allows you can also use silk flowers. But rolled buttercream deserves love, too, especially when the recipe is as easy and fast as the one we've come up with. Covering a cake with rolled buttercream is the same as doing it with fondant. Using plenty of cornstarch to dust your.
Butter Cake Covered in fondant With Royal icing flowers instructions
- Measure flour, baking powder and preservative accurately and sieve into a dry bowl..
- Measure butter into a mixing bowl and then add your measured sugar and flavour into the same bowl and start creaming using a mixer or by hand using a wooden spoon..
- Cream Sugar, butter and flavour until light and fluffy, increased in size and almost white..
- Break egg into a bowl and beat/whisk lightly, add gradually into your creamed mixture and continue mixing until well incorporated..
- Switch off mixer and gradually fold in mixture f flour, baking and preservative into the mixture using a metal spoon until flour has been added..
- Pour into a will greased baking pan and bake in a moderately hot oven for 45mins, 2 hours depending on a cake size.
- To check when ready /when cake is done, insert a sharp object Knife or skewer into cake middle, if it comes out clean, that means cake is ready..
Sometimes if I just have a thicker flat piece of fondant I will use the vodka to attach. but will inset a toothpick wiped down with the same color of the object to blend in. These cute little squares of cake are wrapped in sweet fondant and usually topped with piped royal icing flowers. But if you want a more modern twist, this tutorial gives the sweets an update with brightly-colored coatings and a generous sprinkling of confetti. Watch our video and see why royal icing is such a great way to decorate cakes. With hard-drying royal icing, you can make decorations in advance and place them on your cake whenever you're ready.