*EASY* Vegan “salt fish” Fritter.
You can make *EASY* Vegan “salt fish” Fritter using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of *EASY* Vegan “salt fish” Fritter
- You need 1/3 cup of small diced green peppers.
- You need 1/3 cup of small diced onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of Marinated artichoke chopped (optional).
- You need 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda OR baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of old bay season.
- You need 1 tsp of seafood season (if you have).
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Oil for frying (shallow fry).
*EASY* Vegan “salt fish” Fritter instructions
- Combine flour, baking soda and all spices. Combine well.
- Now add the peppers and onions (artichoke if you want) Artichoke is for fish like texture. Either way will be fine.
- Now little by little add the water. You need a thick pancake like consistency. Not too loose. You may NOT need all of the water.
- Once oil is hot, get a heaping spoon and carefully place the batter in the oil. Once hard one one side, flip and lightly flatten the fritter. For even cooking. May have to flip a few times. This should make about 8-10 fritters.
- Once golden brown. Sprinkle some salt and you’re done. Pair with some fried plantain. !!.
recipe by Leanzism @cookpad