You can have Lacquered Ham using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lacquered Ham
- Prepare 1/2 kg of plain ham, sliced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of muscovado or coco sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
Lacquered Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Cover a baking pan with parchment and arrange the ham slices..
- Liberally sprinkle 3 tbsp of sugar and ¼ tsp of black pepper over one side of the ham. Set the pan in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Spread the dissolved pepper and sugar mixture over the ham and let stand for one minute..
- Turn the ham over and sprinkle with the remaining 3 tbsp of sugar and ¼ tsp black pepper. Again roast for another 15 minutes..
recipe by 蛟龍Stormwyrm @cookpad