Fall pumpkin dip. I made this for a fall harvest party. I served it with homemade ginger snaps and apple slices. This fall flavored savory pumpkin dip recipe is simply incredible.
Spicy Pumpkin Hummus *FUN FALL RECIPE* This Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip delivers tons of fall flavor in a fluffy no-bake dip! Warm spices combined with a rich creamy base makes this pumpkin dip perfect for apples, bananas and more! You can have Fall pumpkin dip using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fall pumpkin dip
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin.
- It’s 8 oz of lite cool whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 packages of instant vanillia pudding, dry mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 small of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of apple slices.
- It’s 1 of graham crackers.
Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe from Served Up With Love is the perfect party appetizer for all the fall parties. #fall #pumpkin #dip #appetizer #dessert #easy #recipe. Pumpkin Dip – A Great Fall Party Food! Pumpkin Dip is cool, creamy and has all the spicy flavors of fall! Pair with crisp gingersnap cookies and you have a scrumptious snack for those chilly fall days.
Fall pumpkin dip instructions
- Cut top off pumpkin and clean out inside making a bowl for dip.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well blended.
- Fill pumpkin with dip.
- Serve with apple slices and graham crackers!.
I had pumpkin dip years ago, but it fell off my pumpkin radar until a couple of weeks ago when Pumpkin Dip comes together in a snap with minimal prep work. It's perfect for a fall potluck, your. However, in the fall, pumpkin takes on a special meaning: cooler weather, boots, scarves and the Jordan likes dipping fruit or graham crackers in pumpkin dip and I love eating it with a spoon. This Savory Pumpkin Dip recipe is simple to make, and always a crowd-pleaser! But I was excited to see how many people instead requested some savory pumpkin recipes!