Vegan Rock Cakes.
You can make Vegan Rock Cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Rock Cakes
- It’s 225 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare 110 g of Stork marg.
- You need 80 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 110 g of sultanas and raisins.
- You need 5 tbsp of almond milk.
Vegan Rock Cakes step by step
- Rub the margerine into the flour to make breadcrumbs..
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, baking powder, spice and raisins together..
- Mix the two bowls of dry ingredients together then add the milk, tablespoon by tablespoon until you get a dough mixture that will just hold together when pressed. Be careful not to over work it or mix too heavily or you’ll get dense cakes..
- Spoon the mixture into rustic mounds in a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Sprinkle with some granulated sugar if you have any (I used coconut sugar), then bake for 20-25 mins until just turning golden..
recipe by Sonia @cookpad