Vickys Gooey Cinnamon Chocolate Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Gooey Cinnamon Chocolate Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Gooey Cinnamon Chocolate Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Cake.
- It’s of sunflower spread / butter (2 sticks).
- You need of water.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of granulated sugar (2 cups).
- Prepare of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups).
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare of white / cider vinegar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of sunflower spread / butter (1 stick).
- Prepare of icing sugar / powdered sugar (2 cups).
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of coconut milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
Vickys Gooey Cinnamon Chocolate Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a 9"x 13" tin.
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat.
- Whisk in the water and cocoa and bring to the boil.
- Take off the heat and with a wooden spoon, stir in the sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix in the milk and vanilla until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 30 minutes or until the middle feels firm to touch.
- Meanwhile, make the topping by melting the butter, again in a pan over medium, then stirring the rest of the ingredients in until smooth.
- Pour the topping over the hot cake, tipping the tin so the whole surface gets an even covering.
- Let stand 5 minutes then cut into squares and serve with custard or ice cream.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad