Potato Fondant with Gravy. Fondant potatoes is a French dish. The recipe traditionally involves cutting potatoes into cylinders, browning them on both ends, and then slowly roasting them in the oven with butter, stock, and fresh herbs. What kind of potato works best?
This is a list of potato dishes that use potato as a main ingredient. The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop. It is the world's fourth-largest food crop, following rice, wheat and maize. You can cook Potato Fondant with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Fondant with Gravy
- You need of Irish Potatoes.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green pepper sparingly.
- You need of Red pepper sparingly.
- Prepare of Broth.
- Prepare of Fried rice spice colour.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
The potato was first domesticated by the Andean civilizations in the region of modern. A Sausage Bake and Vegetables WITH Gravy, all made in one pan! Yes, that's right – even the GRAVY is made in the same pan while it's baking! Chef John's Best Potato Side Dishes.. chicken, or Salisbury steak, topped with a simple gravy.
Potato Fondant with Gravy step by step
- Peel, wash and cut potatoes into squared shapes. Drain and pat dry..
- Cut other veggies and set aside..
- Heat pan and sear potato and sear all sides add broth and cook through for 20mins..
- Add veggies sprinkle salt and check taste. Cook for 2-3minutes and allow to cool..
Cut the large potatoes in half widthways. Glasgow potato scones with best scrambled egg and smoked salmon. I made the fondant potatoes for dinner tonight (with an uninspired meatloaf and steamed broccoli). It was a blast making such a fancy looking treat. Scooped-out baked potatoes, crumbled bacon, sour cream, butter, Cheddar cheese are mashed together, spread into a dish, and topped with additional cheese and bacon.